Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome to the Unofficial Tulane Football & recruiting talk

Welcome

I am not sure how this will end up or what the end game is yet.

My aim is to give Tulane fans a one stop shop for anything Tulane Football related with an emphasis on football recruiting. I will link majority of the stuff that it on here and much of it is already public information that can be found by searching the web. Every now and then I will give you my opinion on certain topics or pass along some "scoop" when I can. I am a cup half-full type of dude so don't come here if you want someone to join a pity party. Not everything is always peachy but I like to look at the positive things that are going on - I will leave it up to others to carry the other torch. I am not going to inflate things but I like to look at the potential of what could be and think we are working hard towards reaching that potential. I am a former player and we tend to be "all-in" type of guys until the bitter end. That is how athletes, competitors are - you don't just quit and don't make excuses - you believe in your skills and you keep fighting. When I feel that the fight is no longer worth it - you will know it trust me, but until then don't expect to come here and read about how bad things are if they get that way. As an example - I was all in with C.B.T. but once I felt he purpose was served and it was time for a change I let it be known but publicly denouncing anything Tulane Athletics is not something you will find by me often. When I have an issue I work hard trying to get in touch with people that can help the program work through those issues instead of publicly blasting what I love. I just don't throw in the towel as early as others but that is the beauty of the world - we are all made differently.

There are comments allowed on here so please feel free to play nice with others.

I have one "rule" for lack of a better word - if you don't like what it is that I will provide or my view of things then there is a quick solution to that problem - stop visiting and reading the web page.

Roll Wave!

Programming note: On many dates I will just add comments or articles to the date rather than making a new post every single time news come out. I am not a writer, I am just a fan so expect a ton of errors and expect me not to really care about them. I want this to be more of a fan talking to his buddies about football while having a beer than an interview for a corporate job.

No comments:

Post a Comment