Monday, July 22, 2013

Predictions

Thinking long and hard about my prediction picks coming up. Trying my best to hold off until after camp is over because usually I get to see lots of practice, gets some feedback from players/coaches & we get to see who is on the final roster and more importantly who is not on the roster. With practices scattered about this year with Yulman being built I will not get to see as many as I would like to but I will at least hold off until camp begins.

2013
Team final record
Offensive player of the year
Defensive player of the year
Offensive rookie of the year (rookie meaning 1st year as a contributor - true FR, RS FR, transfer - 1st year playing games for the Green Wave)
Defensive rookie of the year (rookie meaning 1st year as a contributor - true FR, RS FR, transfer - 1st year playing games for the Green Wave)
Special teams player of the year
You didn't see that coming moment of the year
Surprise lands in 2014 recruiting


and whatever else I can think of

No comments:

Post a Comment