Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tulane Football "Hell & Back" & "Power Intro"

Just messing around with some new things I figured out. Not that I couldn't do it before but just never even attempted really. Playing with this stuff and then eventually figuring out how to create my own highlight videos. Could be a scary thing. The first video is mostly Tulane Football related and the second one is Tulane  Football with some of our beloved New Orleans mixed in. I have all sorts of ideas in terms of music but don't expect some Charmin stuff coming out of here. I enjoy all sorts of music but when it comes to mixing music with sports certain things just go better in my opinion. 

Most pictures are the same and this was an experiment to see what it would be like. Working on getting with different sources to get high quality photos for anything in the future. Just goofing really because you can see so many other programs with all sorts of things being put out there during the off season to keep the fans engaged. Figured I would give it a shot. Not everyone will like it and after I did these I had to hear the songs about 200 times while editing so I don't even like them anymore :) haha

Happy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment