Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring is over

Very excited about what I saw out there today. I was pretty confident in what I needed to say and who would be my key guys I wanted to talk about on offense going into Fall 2013. You can see that by click here and you can see my newcomers edition here

I needed to see more on the defensive side and I have seen that or have asked about that the last 2 weeks or so. I will be putting together my defensive side of the ball returners and newcomers edition very soon. I have a draft that I started already and the names I have down will remain the same. I was happy today to see the same guys I had thought about were given awards today after the conclusion of practice for their work this Spring.

Saw and met a young man last week and this week that will be joining our team for 2013 and my goodness.... well built machine is what he looked like. Like I have said - this roster from Fall 2012 to Fall 2013 will be (*SHOULD BE) much different and improved.

*as long as the o-line can show significant improvement run blocking and manage solid pass protection

No comments:

Post a Comment